Türos Luln

Türos Luln

Located north of Black Eagle Fortress, Türos Luln is a seafort locate at the mouth of the Krysivor River on the edge of the Bay of Halag. Named after the fabled village of Luln that was destroyed fifty years ago, it serves as an auxillary military port for the Black Eagle Fortress.

Places of Note

The Rusty Anvhor – Seedy dive bar near the harbor, frequented by smugglers and corsairs.

The Dead House – Temple of the Goddess Calefa

People of Note

Türos Luln

Stamus Contra Malum: 1013 YE koreankodiak koreankodiak